How will this benefit my workgroup?
- There will be 60 minutes of exciting mind challenging activities that will improve team leadership and provide a sense of accomplishment.
- An immersive game that will develop motivation, cooperation, and communication within your company.
- A way for your team to contribute towards a goal and take risks on a task without any consequences for their decisions.
- Learn cooperation under entertaining situations, the best way to learn.
- Exercises demonstrate the abilities of all contributing players which can reveal potential and possibilities for future projects. Find out who is creative, who is analytical, who sees the patterns, who looks at details, and who can see the bigger picture.
- Innovative and enjoyable way to break down initial barriers between group members.
- Strong tool in establishing rapport between team members! Who takes the lead? Who works best under pressure? Who is the most resourceful?
Can I book a time that works best for my group?
We are happy to arrange a time that will work best for you. Contact us for special pricing and times.
How many people can you accommodate?
We have three rooms available that can hold up to 24 participants total. For larger groups we can easily arrange to run multiple rooms back to back. Contact us for details.
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette\Bachelor Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Any Special Event!
We can provide your group with a private game. Contact us for special pricing and times.
What they say about us!
Our event was an exercise in team building for our office and I could not recommend a better choice. We worked so great together and we made it out… we will be back!!- Vanessa R.
This was truly an awesome experience. Took my whole office here to get some team building in and it was the perfect environment. It really challenged as well as made us stronger! Highly recommend to everyone! I have been to quite a few in the inland empire and this is by far the best.- Brenda B.
Took my son and his five friends here to celebrate his 18th birthday and we all had an amazing time!- R M.
We took our Girl Scout Troop here for part of a badge they are earning (aMaze). It really made our girls work together as a TEAM, which can be hard for 12 year olds!!- Elizabeth A.
Came here after work with my co-workers and had a blast. puzzles were challenging and require team work. the experience definitely relies on the group and their communication. everyone contributed to something uniquely vital which made it that much more enjoyable.- Dustin L.