How will this benefit my workgroup?
- There will be 60 minutes of exciting mind challenging activities that will improve team leadership and provide a sense of accomplishment.
- An immersive game that will develop motivation, cooperation, and communication within your company.
- A way for your team to contribute towards a goal and take risks on a task without any consequences for their decisions.
- Exercises demonstrate the abilities of all contributing players which can reveal potential and possibilities for future projects. Find out who is creative, who is analytical, who sees the patterns, who looks at details, and who can see the bigger picture.
- Innovative and enjoyable way to break down initial barriers between group members.
- Strong tool in establishing rapport between team members! Who takes the lead? Who works best under pressure? Who is the most resourceful?
Can I book a time that works best for my group?
We are happy to arrange a time that will work best for you. Contact us for special pricing and times.
Do you have a conference room available?
Yes we do. Contact us for details.
How many people can you accommodate?
We currently have three rooms available that can hold up to 30 participants total. For larger groups we can easily arrange to run multiple rooms back to back. We can accommodate almost any schedule. Please contact us for details.
- Birthday Parties
- Bachelorette\Bachelor Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Any Special Event!
We can provide your group with a private game. We also have a party room you can use for your event. Contact us for special pricing and availability.
What they say about us!
I am not usually a fan of these types of activities but still decided to book two rooms and take my team there for some good ole team building. To my surprise…it was great. The rooms were well put together and the staff was great. Highly recommend!- Mychael L.
Our company of 30+ people had a great time. I knew going in that this would be a great team building exercise, but this exceeded my expectations.- Brian S.
Came here after work with my co-workers and had a blast. puzzles were challenging and require team work. the experience definitely relies on the group and their communication. everyone contributed to something uniquely vital which made it that much more enjoyable.- Dustin L.
We chose Trapped! Escape Room as our company event, 5 person team did One Eyed Jack and 4 person team did Puzzlemaster’s Lair. Puzzlemaster’s was my groups first escape room and I have to say I am beyond impressed with the layout and amount of thought that went into this room. It was without a doubt challenging however it had a great flow. Staff where amazing and when we where stuck on something to long they offered a helpful reminder of a past event that put us back on track. The ending was a surprise and very unexpected. Our second group that did One Eyed Jack had nothing but great things to say about this room and everyone had a lot of fun!- John A.